Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds serves as a forum for buyers and sellers to contact each other. Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds is not involved with the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Therefore, users of Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds should be aware that:
You must be eighteen (18) years old to place an ad or otherwise engage in any transaction on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds.
Ads on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds are posted by users and Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds does not participate in, or is party to any ad transactions.
Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds does not screen or control individuals who may buy or sell on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds and therefore we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items.
Sellers and buyers are solely responsible for all aspects of any transaction in which they participate, including, without limitation, all applicable taxes and all costs incurred by participating in Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds.
Sellers and buyers are solely responsible for protecting themselves and resolving any disputes that may arise between them resulting from Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds transactions.
Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds cannot mediate disputes or assume responsibility for any outcome.
All transactions conducted on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds must be consistent with any applicable laws, with these Guidelines and Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds User Agreement, which is incorporated herein. Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds reserves the unrestricted right to reject, cancel or remove any ad for any reason at any time.
Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds reserves the right to, at any time, revise the design, look and feel and layout of the Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds web site. If any such revision would result in the need to modify placement of your ad, we may, in our discretion, move your ad to a comparable placement for the remainder of your campaign and you will not be entitled to any refunds of funds paid.
We want our users to have a safe experience using Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds. Any time you engage in person-to-person dealing, whether at a garage sale, flea market or through classified ads, you must protect yourself against those who seek to take advantage of others. Here are a few safety guidelines you should follow:
Request personal information, including addresses and phone numbers (including work and home). If the person does not want to provide you this information or otherwise protests, you should probably deal with someone else
Never send money up front that is unsecured (i.e. cash, personal check). Use COD's, credit cards (if possible) or payment services.
Keep all records, including emails, listings, shipping receipts, checks, notes and personal information of the other party
Ask a lot of questions if you feel you need more information. A legitimate seller or buyer will almost always take the time to answer.
If the transaction involves a large purchase, ask for references
Use common sense. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Ad Content Rules
Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds reserves the right to review all ad submissions for editorial integrity, appropriateness and adherence to these Guidelines and Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds User Agreement. Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds reserves the unrestricted right to reject, cancel or remove an ad for any reason at any time. In addition, Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds reserves the right to edit any ad to ensure compliance with these Guidelines.
1. Profanity: Should the title, description, URL or any other content of your ad contain words that are offensive or profane, the ad will be rejected.
2. Irrelevance: If the content of an ad or the web site to which it links is contextually irrelevant to the category in which it is listed, then that ad will be rejected.
3. Sexual Content: If the content of an ad or the web site to which it links is pornographic or sexually offensive, the ad will be rejected.
4. Illegal: Any ad that promotes products and/or services deemed to be illegal or unethical will be rejected.
If you are a Seller, you must comply with the following:
1. You may not use this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose, including, without limitation, collecting payment from buyers and not providing the item or service purchased, requiring a monetary investment by a user at any time, or posting a multi-level marketing position, ponzi or pyramid scheme.
2. You may not spam our system and/or impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system. You may not put any material on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds that contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
3. You may not solicit Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds users to post ads on other classifieds sites.
4. You may not offer for sale or sell an item or service to any buyer in a jurisdiction where the item, service, or terms of the sale violate applicable laws or regulations. You also may not offer for sale any item or service that violates Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds policies as described below in "Prohibited Listings."
5. You must accurately describe the item or services you are selling and may not require a user to register before getting detailed information such items or services.
6. You must list your item in the most appropriate category and may not post multiple identical ads within the same category.
7. You may not offer any item for sale that you do not have the right to sell or that does not exist at the time you place an ad.
8. You may not post an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
Sellers and buyers are solely responsible for ensuring that the items or services listed for sale and bought by users are appropriate for sale under all applicable laws and regulations. We want our users to have a safe experience. By using Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds, you agree that you will not list or sell the following items or services under any circumstances:
1. Any item or service that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
2. Firearms, ammunition or accessories, including, without limitation, scopes and silencers
3. Switchblade knives, martial arts weapons or other concealed weapons
4. Explosive devices (or equipment to construct one) or material, including, without limitation, fireworks or other hazardous materials or chemicals.
5. Illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia (including items to grow, manufacture, or distribute drugs), prescription drugs and medical or other prescription devices
6. Cigarettes (and other tobacco products) and alcohol
7. Items, goods or services that violate any international export law or regulation, including any items subject to the terms of any international embargo
8. Items that infringe the rights of a third party, including items that violate copyrights, trademarks, publicity or privacy rights of third parties
9. Stolen or counterfeit goods.
10. Lockpicking materials and devices.
11. Hate material, including without limitation, any material that promotes, glorifies, or is directly associated with groups or individuals known principally for hate or hate speech or violent positions or acts. Items associated with groups or individuals known principally for their hateful or violent positions are prohibited. Expressive media, such as books and films, may be subject to more permissive standards as determined by Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds in its sole discretion
12. Any animal, live or otherwise, that are subject to regulations or laws, including endangered species and domesticated animals, as well as any items made from or including any parts of an animal protected by law or regulation. Domesticated pets may be offered for sale or adoption on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds.
13. Any item that has been the subject of a product recall by a government agency or product manufacturer
14. Any item used for hacking, intercepting, jamming, descrambling or otherwise obtaining unauthorized access to wire, electronic, cable or other types of communications and transmissions
15. Human parts, remains and bodily fluids
16. Government-issued identification documents or IDs, police badges or insignia, and any other law enforcement items (e.g., badges, uniforms, flashing lights/sirens, etc.)
17. Stocks and securities
18. Listings constituting solicitations to commit criminal activity
19. Gambling items, including, without limitation, lottery tickets, sweepstakes, pyramid schemes, grab bags, raffles and slot machines
20. Individual contracts, services, and any item that is non-transferable
21. Event tickets sold for prices that are in violation of the laws or regulations of the event venue.
22. Non-packaged food items and other food or beverage items regulated by applicable legal regulations
23. "Adult oriented" products or services, as determined in Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds sole discretion
24. Bulk email lists and other mailing lists
25. Child adoption solicitations and offers
26. Listings solely for the purpose of soliciting or raising money without selling goods or services in exchange
27. Term papers, thesis papers, dissertations, and book reports
28. Any other item or service that violates any applicable local law or regulation or which Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the services provided by Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds.
This list may be amended and modified at any time by Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds in its sole discretion and Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds reserves the unrestricted right to reject, cancel or remove any ad for any reason at any time.
We encourage our users to be proactive in protecting themselves and other Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds users. If you see a listing that violates our rules, please contact us at email@example.com
While Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds may choose to provide FREE ads, the Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds is primarily fee based. The pricing for placing an ad is based on the duration for which you want to display such ad. Duration and associated fees are specified during the ad insertion process.
Payment for placing an ad can only be made via the payment methods offered during the ad insertion process.
By placing an ad on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds, you hereby agree to all the payment terms and conditions herein.
The ad duration begins the day your ad is placed live on Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds and continues in effect for the duration stated during the ad insertion process. Approximately 5 days prior to the end of your ad duration, you will receive a renewal notification, at which time you will be able to extend the ad, if you so choose. If you do not choose to renew, simply do nothing and your ad will be removed from Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds at the end of the ad duration.
Editing and/or deleting your ad from Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds
You may edit or delete your ad at any time for any reason by going to your My Ads page and selecting to delete your ad. You will not receive any refund if you choose to delete your ad to its term. There are NO partial reimbursements. Once you have been billed for your ad, your entire payment becomes non-refundable.
After your ad is posted, if your ad is removed due to any violation of these Guidelines or Internal-Arts.Info Classifeds User Agreement, you will not receive a refund of any funds paid.